Mobile menu icon
Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Mobile menu icon Search iconSearch
Search type

Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences

How to apply

Make your application online to secure your place in the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences.

If you live in the UK your application for an undergraduate course should be made via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) system.

International applicants

If you do not live in the UK and would like to apply for an undergraduate place at The University of Manchester, a few additional requirements may apply - you can read about these on the main University website.